Friday, May 10, 2019

A little camping and a lot of sketching

We've had more than our fair share of rain this year. It's been one of the wettest on record. When it rains (here) it POURS!
Sorry but the video does not play
We finally went camping this year. We went to our favorite campground and our favorite spot. It was so nice to get away from noise and TV.
 The little waterfall was burbling along with its happy song. I made it a point to have the window open at night for a bit, so I could hear it.

I can't believe I am on to book number two in the sketchbook challenge! Even though I still have some angst over the crappy drawings, when I see all of them, I give myself permission to enjoy some of the better ones.












He looks like some sort of creature and not a dog! lol









Yesterday I was finally back in the studio. I finished ten blocks, out of fifty needed, for a quilt. I also finished the button stitching on the Charlie Brown Christmas quilt. I will share photos of those, next time I post.

Till then, happy sewing or drawing y'all!

3 comments:

Crowbat said...

You have been busy! How is your daughter? Love how the sketches are coming, especially the passion flower. You are so talented!

Jaye said...

I think it is great that you are sketching every day. I am sure you see improvement. That is what counts. I love the story that unfolds with your drawings. That basket is great.

Sherri said...

Thank you Cheryl and Jaye! I SO appreciate your comments. :)