Sunday, September 22, 2019

Pace myself

I bombarded you with too many sketches last time. I still probably have too many photos this time, but I am working on trying to pace myself. My three helpers, below, seem to have no trouble pacing themselves.
 While I slave away on the computer, they lay away on the floor.
I planted morning glories in this one little area in front of our house, about three years ago. Two years ago, there were none. Last year there was one plant that came back. This year, it came back again! I may have to get more seeds next spring, to give it some company.
The other night I had a cherry soda in my favorite tall glass, my Edward Gorey glass that my friend Deirdre gave me!
I am working on a quilt pattern. The first photo is phase one. The second photo has two borders on it. I will use black to bind it. I used up a TON of scrap strips

Dexter is saying to me, "Is that all you've done?"
Why no Dexter, I also did this quilt. It is very similar to the first one, only larger. I have a border on it now, but I don't have a photo to share yet.
In my spare time, when not quilting or on the computer or doing housework, I crochet. This is going to be a lap blanket I think. The pattern is called "Crazy Grandmother's Stitching."

Here are two of my latest sketches.

 This is a kitty mat for our local shelter. I use fat quarters and pieces of batting to make a simple mat.


There! I hope this posting was a little easier to view. Of course I have more to share and might have to do more than one posting a week in order to keep things under control. hahaha

Till next time, happy sewing y'all!

No comments: