Thursday, March 26, 2020

On a happier note...

I appliqued this simple block as a part of a group of us making a quilt for someone. I also signed it but the thread matches the background so much that you can't see it. lol It is a lot more purple than the photo shows.

I am still working on my sock:
It took a while to get from the photo above to the photo below. 
This is about a week's worth of stitchery:
Slow but sure, eh? I hope I can keep going. This part is slow but easy. I still have the heel and a second sock to make too! One stitch at a time, one stitch at a time.

On the design wall are a few more of the charming blocks. I can't wait till I see them all put together someday.

I made another bag! For this one I used a few of my fabrics from the fabric that is more vintage looking. The lining is the same as the handles.

 As always, I added a pocket inside this one too.

I think it is quite charming!

 "Nordic Fireside" is still on the design wall. 
I am having trouble with the borders. 

I am not sure about putting that darker red fabric between the blocks with the green squares and the pointed blocks with the white speckles. It just doesn't seem right. I will have to give it more thought.
That's it for this posting. I will do another soon. Till then, happy sewing y'all!

No comments: