Saturday, February 18, 2023

And it continues...

I'm still cranking out quilt tops for our guild! 

These are blocks that are laid out and ready to sew together:

Same pattern, different fabrics:

This one started out with the bear paw blocks in the middle.
All the fabrics around it are bear themed as well.

Valentine's Day came with flowers from my sweetheart.

I crocheted this ear warmer:

Dexter is on the back of the sofa, supervising me as I crochet or knit.

I've been working on a mystery quilt for a guild challenge.
I pulled these fabrics and got them cut into pieces in preparation to put together:

One more orphan quilt ready to be quilted:

If a dog decides to be in the studio, he risks fabric scraps being dropped on him:

Finally some signs of spring!
I am going to try growing cherry tomatoes this year. 
Here is my mini greenhouse, ready for seed planting.
It really is 'springing' time here in the south. 
My daffodils are blooming like crazy, the plum trees are blooming
and the Robins are back in force!!!
Till next time, enjoy your arts and crafts!!!

No comments: