Saturday, May 13, 2023

Crazy Times

What a week it has been. One of the highlights was when the dogs knocked my laptop off the table.
The laptop survived but the charging cord plug is not supposed to be at a ninety degree angle.
I've since ordered a new one. 

Then the fridge's waterline broke and flooded the kitchen.
These are the towels I used to mop up the water.

I almost pulled this 'weed' out of my garden again. 
Why do I say again? In the knick of time I recalled doing this last year too. 
I remembered that this is not a weed. I can't recall the flower but I want to say Dalia maybe?
Anyway, I am leaving it in the garden and maybe it will bloom this year.

The Orphan Block Challenge is ending next month. 
I still have these strips to work into tops:

Following are several tops ready to hand in, all from the Orphan Block Challenge:






I've handed in around 20 or so quilts. I've learned so much from all these 
challenges and I got my quilting mojo back too!

I'll leave you with this photo of my little roses in bloom:
A good friend of mine sent me a starter cutting a few years ago. 
I call them my Dorothy Roses in honor of the woman who originally grew them.

Till next time, may your crafting be crafty!
 

1 comment:

Ann said...

You are a pretty amazing human bean cuz. Love ya❤️