Sunday, October 9, 2022

Doing autumn things

We went camping last weekend. The weather could not have been better.
I loved watching these Ravens that went to the campsite across from ours every morning.
They are huge! There were about six of them that I saw at one time.
I got a lot of crocheting done while camping.
This is hopefully going to be a cardigan when finished.

Back home in the studio I finished up the third donation quilt.
The last step is the binding. When it was done I noticed I had used up most all the 
thread on this spool! It was a navy blue and worked well with the quilt's binding.
I love winning "thread chicken" as much as I do "yarn chicken" hahaha

And here is the finished quilt, ready for Monday night's guild meeting:
Dex is patiently waiting for Dad to come feed him:
I suppose I should start supper or the guys will be staring at me like this!
Till next time, happy crafting everyone!!!

1 comment:

Jaye said...

Great job on the donation quilt. You win at Bobbin chicken!