Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Got a little side tracked.....

I am working on prototypes for next renfaire season. I was asked to do mock-ups of an apron, napkins, kitchen witches, and cup covers. Here are the results. First the napkins, cup cover (not quite done yet) and the apron. Close-up of the cup cover. It needs beading on two other corners. The ribbon ties onto a mug handle or around the base of a goblet.
Here is a close-up of the decorative stitches on the napkins:
Trying to get a close-up of the trim on the apron here:
Finally, here is my kitchen witch. I used my own pattern idea. Her face is soft sculptured with a tuft of roving for her hair. I thought it was kinda fitting that I made my first kitchen witch on Halloween Eve!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I LOVE your Kitchen Witch!!!! She is way COOL!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW. Neat things. Love the witch.
Bluee