Thursday, October 23, 2008

Row Houses

I have two rows of houses sewn together. I also have started doing some of the embellishing I plan to do on them. If I get crazy, I will be adding flowers to them! Maybe a bird? Maybe a cat in the windows? lol


My spooky post is a shot of the masks the three of us will wear on Halloween. I just found out I have to work until 7pm though, so I don't know how many trick-or-treaters I will see!Work was pretty rough this week. I didn't get much sewing done. This weekend is taken up by an event that will keep me from my studio until the middle of next week! I hope to get some major sewing done though, on Wednesday and Thursday! But as they say, "The best laid plans of mice and men..." and I will believe it, when I see it...er rather when I see the inside of my studio and my machine is actually turned on and humming away under my hands!!!

1 comment:

Alikat said...

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "If you get crazy" do you not think its a little late for comments like that lol

I love the little houses and I look forward to see what little things you add to make them like you, turly unique

((HUGS))

AliBAT
x