Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wanna buy a house?

I assembled the house blocks today. They actually turned out better than I expected!!! I need to pick out some material to sash them with and finish it up. It won't be very big. I am hoping to turn the quilt sideways, kinda, to make it nice for a throw across the back of a sofa.
No real spooky posting today. There is a LOT in the air around here and I just needed fabric therapy. I felt so good about getting these blocks done though, that I wanted to share. :) Besides, yesterday I posted TWO spooky things. Doesn't that count? lol

Or maybe instead of a photo I could share that one of my first emails this morning was from my daughter saying they'd hit a deer this morning on the way to work!!! She is fine. Car is damaged but drivable. No word on the deer.

I work the next two days and might not get much done this week. Especially if the things in the 'air' come to fruition...I might be VERY busy!!! Stay tuned! lolol

1 comment:

Carolyn in Kentucky said...

I love your house blocks. I wish I could accomplish just a fraction of what you are able to create. This will make a wonderful throw on a couch.
Sunshine