Monday, November 24, 2008

This will be a busy week! We have nine for Thanksgiving this year. All are family members and this will be the biggest all-family-only gathering I have had in eleven years! They are all from my husband's side of the family and I haven't met several of them in the ten years I have known my husband! I am excited about cooking for everyone in our new house :)

I have been working hard in the studio and have a commission quilt in.

I finished the coffee quilt,

a table runner,

four autumn themed place mats,

four Christmas themed place mats,

several potholders,

and a coiled rug from my retro-scrapes,

Of course I have added to the Hexy Quilt as well.
I have two more quilts to quilt and the binding left to do on the commissioned quilt. I plan to shut the studio down after that, until after Christmas.

The weather is warm and raining here today. I expect it will turn very cold soon. The Hexy Quilt is a welcome layer of warmth as I work on it by hand, while watching TV at night.

I wish everyone a very nice Thanksgiving Day!

No comments: