Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ticking Along

Quick posting today. I just finished the hand work on the two Christmas calendars. They are both in the wash right now. I haven't decided yet if I will do any more work on the tabs that hold these little wall hangings up. I may have to tack the loops down so they don't show above the tops of the calendars.

I also cut strips for the House Medallion quilt for the next border. I have planned out the next border after that one too. After that I am not sure how much farther I will go with adding borders. I have considered combining this little quilt with the Old Fashioned Quilt project. I am not sure about that yet.

I've been mentally inspired to try something with feathers. I write this here so I don't forget that I was inspired. I guess you could say I am feather-brained today. lol

GOAL FOR TODAY: Was to finish the binding on the two calendar quilts, which I have done. I hope to tackle the black strip border around the Medallion Quilt too.

No comments: