Monday, April 19, 2010

Let's Tour the Studio

I have been putzing around the studio. You can see my ironing board in the foreground and the cutting table beyond it. There are SO many projects on these right now!!!
Over by the Juki are piles of Moda muslin, waiting to be sewn for the Cathedral Window quilt.
Next to the Pfaff are the last parts of the U is for Unicorn quilt, waiting to be finished.
Here is the art journal, almost dry:
Here it is dry and shiny:
I just love how this turned out!
Here is a closeup shot of Tree:
Another angle is shown here:
My rose looks orange when you suppress the flash:
It really is this nice shade of pink though:
I think I am getting more roses for Mother's Day. I love roses, lilacs, Irises, and peonies. We are slowly working on adding all these types of flowers to the property. :)

2 comments:

Jaye said...

WOW! You have such a nice large cutting table!

Sherri said...

Thank you! My partner in crime, custom made it for me. The angle of the photograph makes it look bigger. It is actually 4x8 foot and has storage underneath as well as two pull out little table/shelves for whatever I might need them for.