Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

I am not one of those who goes out on "Black Friday" to shop. Actually, I have most of my Christmas shopping done this year! It was an easy year for me.

Thanksgiving was pretty quiet, which turned out to be a blessing in disguise as I was laid up with a horrific cold! I am on the mend now and hope to spend time divided between crafting and decorating for Christmas.

I have a crib blanket ready to sell. It is an adorable Pooh print on one side and a flannel in white with little blue flowers, on the back side. I am asking $25.00 for it. Batting is polyester. It measures 53" x 37" and is a lightweight quilted blanket. Click on the photos for a closer look.
Showing the backside too:

I have started cutting out the strips for my "Leaf Quilt":

Here is Tom with the cabbage he grew this summer:
We really neglected it a lot and in spite of that, it grew anyway!

I am working on the guild's newsletter, a Christmas table runner, and this:
I hope to make a jacket out of the gray wool blend and might add the green to it! Of course most things I 'plan' to do, never turn out as planned, so we shall see!

Ok, time to get to it! Happy (day after) Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: