Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Addendum: Lost and Found

I decided to post a few quilty photos, because it is my blog and I can do what I want to on here! :D
First off, as I mentioned, I am cleaning out a closet and I found some old quilts. One was the Renfaire inspired Celtic knot wall hanging that you see on the left. There is a small stained glass flower quiltlet next to it and a few miscellaneous quilts underneath them both.
I also found my quilt "Reflections" that I have put Shisha mirrors in as well as lots of beading and other embellishments.





I forgot how I got this fabric. It is bark cloth from Jamaica I think. I might get rid of it though, as I just don't know what I would do with it!







Last but not least is the block for the guild's July block-of-the-month challenge. I still have to write out the instructions. It looks hard but isn't really as hard as I thought it was going to be! The directions will take forever to write though! lol





That is now all for this Sunday. Time to go BBQ some meat for supper! See you next time!

No comments: