Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I am learning how to use my new gift from my son! (A MacBook Air) It is very different than my Dell laptop and desktop! However, I did figure out how to transfer photos to it and to here!
This first picture is an extreme closeup of the Three Bridges quilt. The beading is representing wisteria. I am embroidering green floss to bring more depth to the piece. Although I am not too sure I like this effect yet.

Next up is the dragon with the missing tail. His face was chewed on as well but is all there...just wrinkled.
That is all I have for today. The temps are over 100° degrees outside again. Yesterday a new record was set in Little Rock, AR of 111° F. Just knowing it is that hot outside, slows me down inside, even though my AC is working just fine!

Maybe next week it will feel like quilting weather....rain would work!

2 comments:

DonnaRae said...

I tried to find a way to comment to you at your other blog but could not find any comments so came over here. Just had to let you know that I too am 57 and my BD is Sept I too started losing weight last year. My starting weight was 246. I am now at 192.. I feel like I met a sister online. We both losing the weight. So amused had to let you know.
Donna Rae

Sherri said...

Hi Donna, thanks for stopping by. I posted your comment here and on my weight loss blog. I am not sure why the comment thing wasn't working when you were there. Anyway, I hope you come back to either or both blogs! Congrats on the weight loss!