I made some progress on prepping the borders for my My Tweets quilt. Miles of vine making were tackled. I am ready to start folding over the edges of all the other pieces and then starching them. I am thinking I might try a different technique though. This seems to take way too many steps and I am thinking I might be able to do needle turn instead.
There are a LOT of pieces to be worked on!
I am making progress on the Jingle Bell quilt too. I need to put that up though and get the My Tweets project at least glued down so it can be appliquéd.
I also have a charity quilt on the design wall. I am trying different layouts of these blocks. I won the fabric in the blocks from a few blog hops. I found the perfect pink fabric to use as backing.
I started working on a gold renfaire shirt too. I have the body and sleeves done today. Next is the collar and then hemming the sleeves and bottom edge. I make these without the use of a pattern! No easy feat, but it works up pretty fast.
Tonight I will be working on gathering the edges of circle pieces used in the flowers of the border for the My Tweets quilt. I do that while watching TV. I guess that's it for now! Till next time, happy sewing!