My Photo
is originally from Minnesota, did 'time' in California, and is currently sentenced to doing a few years in Arkansas.
She's the "Lazy Quilter" who often doesn't take time to try to achieve perfection. She's "Walker Lady" who changed her lifestyle and lost over 70 pounds in the process! She wears the hats of a Quilter, Artist, Crafter, Musician, Life Coach, Wife, and Mom, all rolled up into one crazy eccentric woman!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

We are having a very quiet Christmas with just The Mister, The Child, and Myself. This is sad, in one way, because I miss my older three kids even more during the holidays! This is not sad, because I can spend more time in the studio!

A month or so ago, I went for a walk with my faithful companion, Ziva:

Nearby is a park called "Old Mill". It is very picturesque!


 I finished step two in Bonnie Hunter's Mystery quilt; the dreaded chevrons:

Last, but not least, our simple Christmas tree this year:
I wish all our friends and family, a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a wonderful New Year!  Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

I think my family and I visited that park when we were in Arkansas. Is that the one made of concrete?

I love your beautiful dog's name.