Tuesday, August 6, 2019

A little bit ouchy, very little bit sewing, and a little bit sketchy,

Life has been a whole lot more challenging than normal here at the homestead. I had a cancer scare and had a suspicious mole removed from my back. It left me with about a two inch scar but thankfully the pathology came back negative; no cancer!

Here are much prettier stitches:
I am almost done with the yellow and will start doing the decreasing rows soon. 
My daughter is already claiming she wants this quilt. lol

I have a few sketches to share. 
It's been ungodly hot here


I did this drawing from one I saw on FaceBook the other day.
Do you recognize this person? I never have thought of myself as much of a face artist. You will see many of my drawings, showing the back of my head, not the front. Though this isn't perfect (what drawing ever is???) I still think it looks a little like the person I was trying to draw. Hint: He was in the news in July.
I hate when I sleep with my mouth open. 
It seems to take forever for the soreness to go away.
And with that, we head out of Book Two and into Book Three! Owl be seeing you there soon! (Get it? lol)

With that, we end today's posting. Till we meet again, Happy Sewing Y'all!


No comments: