Sunday, August 11, 2019

Dog Gone-it Summertime

Today I am posting about a little bit of everything.
It's been very hot here. This coming week they are predicting several days of 100+ heat. That sounds like good weather to stay put, indoors, and hope the AC keeps working!

Loki is asking me for something. It is probably food. 
How can one resist those pitiful eyes?

I have moved on to book number three of the Sketchbook Challenge for 2019

Here is my first drawing:

I finished the yellow round and have started the red squares on the Cathedral Windows Quilt:

I am making it on point. I will be filling out the corners next. 

I am also making progress on Ringo Lake, Bonnie Hunter's quilt from two years ago:
This is organized chaos!
 I need a bigger design wall.

This is Roxy. She is currently draped over my leg as I am resting our bed.

She is telling me to pet her

"Moooooooooom"

"Ah, come on, scratch my belly"

"Look how cute and adorable I am"

"HEY! I said, scratch my belly!"

"Ah, that's better"

"Bliss"

In between the times I am giving in to my demanding dogs, I was able to sneak in the making of a Star Block for the latest quilt guild challenge:

Till next time, Happy Sewing Y'all!

No comments: