Monday, August 26, 2019

It's Sketchbook Ketchup Time!

There are a lot of pictures today.  
I hope you enjoy some of them!



I was looking at Book Two to get the font for this page.
I guess I was looking too hard at it!






















Here is our young man at his first day on campus, with his proud parents!









Phew! Did I tire you out? Here are our three dogs, all on MY side of the bed. Where am I supposed to sleep? It gives a whole different meaning to a "Three Dog Night" hahaha
Till next time, Happy Sewing y'all!

2 comments:

Jaye said...

That was a lot of pictures! You need to post more. ;-)

I love it that you include drawings of news items and what is going on in your life.

Sherri said...

Thanks Jaye, and yes, I agree, I should post the sketchbook photos more often so there aren't so many! I like to have my sketchbook be about what has caught my attention that day. I try to combine learning new things, practicing old things, and journaling about my life, all in one book.

I appreciate your stopping by and your commenting! Thanks again!