Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Sketching is almost done for this year

It isn't fair that all the holidays, and in our case birthdays, run together during the last three months of the year! Halloween and I share the same month. My husband was almost born on Christmas. Then there is our Young Man, who's birthday is shared with Thanksgiving. This year we gave him a tiny turkey cake! He was mildly amused.

I am trying a new-to-me monthly  yarn subscription. I got my first box and that blue yarn is so ultra soft and luscious feeling! The box came with tea and a pattern book. If you want to try this subscription, let me know. I can give you a code so that I win a free box and you can get your first box for $5. The regular price is $25 a month and that includes shipping. You can cancel anytime. It's not a bad deal, as this is quality yarn!

Here are the latest drawings:





Big Dog






Santa needs more cookies






Leftovers
The mailboxes are waiting for Christmas cards
From "Rudolf the red nosed Reindeer" show
My reindeer
Roxy says it is nap time now
Till next time, Happy Sewing Y'all!!!

1 comment:

Jaye said...

WOW! What a bonanza post! It is hard to take it all in.

We have some birthdays crammed in the holidays as well. The YM's birthday is Nov.30. We got in the habit of making sure his birthday was separate from Thanksgiving, so no turkey cakes, though now I think he would enjoy the joke.

My birthday is in January, which I love. I think I am a true winter baby in that I love wearing layers and don't mind the rain. However, it always feels like gift exchange after gift exchange and that part would be nice to spread out a bit. DH's birthday is in July, so we get a bit of rest.

Do you feel like your drawings are getting better? I see some interesting bits and pieces from them. The faces of the House leaders are excellent!

The ice pick on your knee is very evocative.

So, did you get a new fridge and dishwasher?