Saturday, January 25, 2020

I'm on a donut

No, no, no, not a donut! I am on a roll! That's it, a roll!
I think this is where we left off on the "Nordic Fireside" quilt. I am still happy with the birds. I've now added some of the smaller flowers and am about to start on the larger ones. I sure like appliqué work.

I made a few microwave bowls. I've never made these before. I have this friend though, who nudged me to make some for her. I am all about getting rid of my fabric, so I am obliging her.
I did keep one for myself too!

I am the Challenge Committee (of one) for our quilt guild. 
I found these tins on clearance at a local store:
They are just a little bigger than an Altoid tin. I plan to put Wonder Clips inside them and have them for prizes for those who participate in challenges.

I am working on a project that I have to keep as a secret right now but I will be able to share it with you next week. I took ideas from several patterns and adjusted it to work like I wanted it to. I am quite pleased with myself at how it's turning out. I can hardly wait to show it to you!

Till next time, happy sewing y'all!




1 comment:

Crowbat said...

I love your fabrics! And by "donut", I was afraid your hemorrhoids were bothering you.