Sunday, October 24, 2021

I'm still here


I transplanted a boatload of cannas lillies last week. My gardening plans are, if planted and it grows, it stays. If it dies, it's fertilizer. Sometimes when planted, things takeover the area they are planted in. That is called successful gardening, right? hahaha

Last weekend we left for a long awaited camping trip. The weather looked a tad ominous.
It's not easy to see but just above the RV, to the right, is a tiny patch of pale blue sky. We took this as a sign that it would all be alright. We did hit some heavy heavy rain on the way to the park, but it cleared off afterwards and we had a great weekend!

Best of all, the hot summer weather broke and it was downright awesome sauce temperatures over the weekend!
I got lots of crocheting done, finishing a remake of a cardigan for my daughter.
Nice view out the window of the RV

We went camping this weekend too. The weather was a little warmer but still very very nice.
Meals are simple

Dogs are always ready to go for walks

I finished fixing the red hat and made the tan and orange one while camping.
I am making them to donate to a homeless shelter.

I finally decorated for Halloween too. Did you know Morning Glories are deadly? hahaha
That's all for now. Till next time, enjoy, create, and live!

No comments: